24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Water Feed Tube by Dacor

  1. Our Price $59.43
    Compare At $70.13
    You Save $10.70
    • Part Number: AP3773372
    • MFG Part Number: 72367
    • Made by: Dacor
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For Dacor Water Feed Tube (Part Number: AP3773372)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

Water feed tube (AP3773372) is broken in my Dacor dishwasher. It is bursted in the lower half of its length that runs along the back of the machine. How do you think I can replace it? Would I need any other part? Thanks, Sanjay

Sanjay T. for Model Number ED24SCH

ANSWER Hello Sanjay. To remove the old water feed tube, first, you must remove the middle spray arm. Inside the tube where it connects is a small nut that holds the tube on. After removing that you should be able to carefully remove the old tube. As long as no other parts are damaged. This should be all you need to replace. I hope this info helps. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify