What Does an F90 error code Mean?
ANSWER Hello Carol. An F90 error code on your range means Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded. Here are some steps to try to determine what is causing the code. 1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between Electronic Control & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace Electronic Control. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Saturday, March 26, 2011