Part ap3900740 installation. Can a homeowner easily install this part? It is a stainless steel door panel to a dishwasher. Do instructions come with the part to take the old panel off and put the new panel on? Thanks.
ANSWER Hello Pam. Here are the instructions from the manufacture on replacing the panel 154538305. Hope this helps.
1. Disconnect the dishwasher from electrical
2. Remove the outer door panel;
3. The outer door panel is held to the inner door
panel by two screws and four locking tabs, two on
each side of the door.
4. Remove the lower two screws, one on each side
that secures the outer door to the inner panel.
5. Close the door and slide the door panel down and
outward to remove.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, July 21, 2011