24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Water Filter Cup and Housing by Frigidaire

  1. Our Price $32.08
    Compare At $38.18
    You Save $6.10
    • Part Number: AP3363492
    • MFG Part Number: 241521304
    • Made by: Frigidaire
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For Frigidaire Water Filter Cup and Housing (Part Number: AP3363492)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

I recently have noticed water overflowing from the filter cup. I took out the filter completely and even tried a new filter. I can run multiple cups of water through and nothing overflows. Only when the fridge sits for a couple hours without doing anything do we notice the water slowly start dripping from the top of the cup and down the sides. Could it be the O-ring? or is it probably the whole housing? O Ring doesn't look damaged and looks fine.

Jason for Model Number FRS24ZRH

ANSWER Hello Jason. It does sound like the o-ring is bad on the unit. If the o-ring is good, then you will need to replace the filter housing on the unit. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Wednesday, October 02, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify