Note: This question is for the older version of this part, but we thought you might still find it helpful
Unfortunately, I leaned over the range top to paint. It beeped & now gives an audible alarm & "F90" on the panel. Nothing stops the beeping along with the failure mode code F90. Then it shows "DR" (door lock?). Nothing stops this. Would like to know what F90 means and what part(s) we would need? Appreciate your past good service. Thanks much. C.L.
ANSWER Hello! The F90 indicates the maximum oven door unlock time exceeded. Here is how to troubleshoot the issue, hope it helps!
1. Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary, part number 318261230.
3. Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly, part number 318261230.
5. Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly, part number 318261230.
6. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC part number 318414214.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, January 30, 2012