How do I replace the center water sprayer on the upper rack?
To replace the middle spray arm you will do the following:
1. Remove upper rack and place rack upside down on a flat surface.
2. Place blade of a very thin putty knife between retaining ring and center spray arm. Lightly twist knife to lift arm from retaining ring.
3. Remove manifold from rack by compressing tube retainer clips and sliding tube backwards to clear front mount. Reverse this procedure to reattach manifold.
4. To reinstall arm, place both halves of retaining ring onto manifold. Place center spray arm over retaining clips and press into place.
5. After replacing rack in tub, reinstall rail end caps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, March 17, 2014