24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Switch by Frigidaire

  1. Our Price $24.48
    Compare At $29.13
    You Save $4.65
    • Part Number: AP3874058
    • MFG Part Number: 134433701
    • Made by: Frigidaire
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For Frigidaire Switch (Part Number: AP3874058)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

my washer at the end of the cycle has water fill the tub until it forces the door open and spills water everywhere. i have to turn off the water supply to stop it from running.

Chad for Model Number gltf1670aso

ANSWER Chad, If the machine is filling with water, and you unplug the power cord from the outlet, does the water stop flowing ? If so, you'll need to check or replace the watyer level switch 134433701 and air tube assembly 131789900. If the water continues to flow, with the power cord unplugged, then you'd have a fill valve issue and will need to check the wiring and replace the valve assembly 134190200

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify