24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Bowl Burner (bqt) by GE

  1. Our Price $9.88
    Compare At $16.04
    You Save $6.16
     Watch Video
    • Part Number: AP2028064
    • MFG Part Number: WB31T10018
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Bowl Burner (bqt) (Part Number: AP2028064)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

I am going to replace the drip pans on my stove top gas range. My problem is how do I disconnect the electrode. I am afraid to twist it or to remove the screws located in the pan. How do I remove the drip pan and electrode? I know how to remove all the other parts. Tks

Dan for Model Number JGP636CED1CC

ANSWER Hello Dan, To replace the drip pans you will need to remove the screws that hold the pan in place and you can remove the electrode once you get pan off. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Monday, January 28, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify