I have a burned out light switch. How do you test circuit to tell what burned out the switch? Also, what steps do I do to get to the wiring and take off the bottom liner?
ANSWER Hello Billy,
This is most often caused by a bad light socket WR2X9391. Remove the light bulb and look inside the socket. A bad socket will normally show signs of excessive heat by showing discoloration. The wiring is not accessible to the light switch since it is inside the blown in insulation. You can remove the switch and test from each wire to ground.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, January 08, 2013