How do I replace AP3884495 (WR17X11965) FUNNEL ICE DISP in my GE monogram fridge?
ANSWER Hello David. The electronic controls on the dispenser are
interactive. The control panel is equipped with a
proximity sensor that causes the panel to light up
as you approach the dispenser (approx. 2 inches).
1. Remove the bezel from the outside of the
Note: On stainless steel models, the front panel
must be removed. Remove screws from top,
bottom, and hinge side. Pull out on hinge side.
2. Remove the screw from the bottom of the
control panel. Lift up and pull the bottom of the
panel out. Disconnect the connectors, and
remove the control panel.
3. Remove 4 screws and the backing panel.
4. From the back side of the panel, remove the
water switch and the light socket.
5. Remove 3 screws and the duct door solenoid.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Friday, May 03, 2013