My auger motor is appearently bad or frozen from too much moisture inside. I have corrected the moisture problem and have tried to take the motor out following the instructions offered on this site. I was unable to extract the motor/solenoid panel because of the short length of the power supply cable. Is there some way to unplug this cable to access the motor to see if it is faulty. The solenoid hammers real strong.
ANSWER Hello Lamar. Yes, if you reach behind the panel, you will feel a molex connector. Squeeze the tabs and unplug the wiring harness going to the motor WR60X10262. Hope this helps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, October 06, 2011