24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Orifice Spud by GE

  1. Our Price $9.34
    Compare At $13.04
    You Save $3.70
    • Part Number: AP2026953
    • MFG Part Number: WB28K10085
    • Made by: GE
    • Out of Stock
    • Usually ships within 5 - 6 days
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Orifice Spud (Part Number: AP2026953)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

How can you tell the difference between the GE Orifice Spud for natural gas an lp gas? I bought a used cooktop an dont know if the orifice spud is the right one on it. I dont have the spare parts to change it out but I need to know, I use lp gas.

Becky for Model Number jgp963

ANSWER Becky, there is no way to tell the difference between the two orifices. One way to tell if your unit has been converted to LP gas is to check for stickers located around the valve, model number tag plate, and where the gas hook up is on the back of the range. The sticker will say "This appliance has been converted to use LP gas". If there is no sticker located on the range, this unit has not been converted. Please provide your full appliance model number to verify the correct conversion parts needed for your appliance. Thanks. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Wednesday, March 07, 2012

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify