I posted a question yesterday (11/28/12) about my oven ignitor which I replaced but oven still will not heat up past 100°F. I turned the broiler on a few minutes to get some heat in there-cut it off, then set bake to 400°F. This time the temperature rose to 103°F which came from the heat the broiler created from being on a few minutes.
I had recently had a pot to burn out of water creating intense heat on top of the stove(pot was red hot) and billows of smoke. The builtin microwave oven is right over the burners and it would not heat either. I put in a new magnetron but it still will not work.
Do you think these problems are a result of the overheated pot?
Also, I have replaced the oven ignitor and it still does not work. Could it have anything to do with the surface panel where the knobs are?
ANSWER Hello Patricia,
The range has a "clean" TCO WB24T10061 that could have opened due to temperature and the microwave could have had the cavity thermal cut-out open. Since there is no model number for the microwave, this is hard to say so please consider this a guess unless you can verify.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, December 10, 2012