24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Panel&brace Asm. Wh by GE

    • Part Number: AP3673042
    • MFG Part Number: WH46X10109
    • Made by: GE
    • Not Available

Questions & Answers

For GE Panel&brace Asm. Wh (Part Number: AP3673042)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

How do you take off the front panel to check the water level switch and drain tube?

Jeff for Model Number rr418g1ww

ANSWER Hello Jeff. Insert a flat blade putty knife into the top corners under the top panel and release the clips. Then the front panel drops forward and lifts off the unit. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Monday, January 07, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify