24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Switch Pressure by GE

  1. Our Price $139.36
    Compare At $168.16
    You Save $28.80
    • Part Number: AP3203714
    • MFG Part Number: WH12X10227
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Switch Pressure (Part Number: AP3203714)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

I have an overfill problem. Its like no matter what size load I am doing or what water level I have it on it just keeps filling and filling and then of coarse it overflows the basket.

Kim for Model Number WPRB8050D0WW

ANSWER Hello Kim. If you can stop the water by turning off the machine, then the pressure switch WH12X10227 or pressure hose WH41X365 is bad. If you have to turn the water off at the shut off, you will need to replace the water valve WH13X10024. Hope this helps. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Thursday, August 04, 2011

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify