24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Tube Plastic by GE

  1. Our Price $3.12
    Compare At $6.36
    You Save $3.24
    • Part Number: AP3205995
    • MFG Part Number: WR17X11349
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Tube Plastic (Part Number: AP3205995)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

How do you remove this tube ? Does it pull out ? WR17X11349 I have the tube but not sure on how to replace with new tube ? Thank you !


ANSWER Blazer, The tube, where it connects to the water valve, there is a ring on the water valve around the tube that you push in on and pull out on the tube at the same time. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify