24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Tube Plastic by GE

  1. Our Price $3.12
    Compare At $6.36
    You Save $3.24
    • Part Number: AP3205995
    • MFG Part Number: WR17X11349
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Tube Plastic (Part Number: AP3205995)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

How do you remove this tube from the top and at the bottom? Does it pull out ? WR17X11349 I have the tube but not sure on how to replace with new tube? Thank you!


ANSWER Hello Paul, There should be a clamp at the top of the tube that holds it to the fill tube. The bottom will either have a screw on type connector or a john guess fitting. This end will connect to the water valve. If it is a john guess fitting you will need to push it toward the valve and press in on the ring around the line at the same time. While holding the ring in, pull on the line to remove it. To re-insert the line, push it in and then push even harder. It should "pop" in about 1/4 of an inch further. Now simply pull on the line to seat the seal. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Thursday, July 25, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify