24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Tube Plastic by GE

  1. Our Price $3.12
    Compare At $6.36
    You Save $3.24
    • Part Number: AP3205995
    • MFG Part Number: WR17X11349
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Tube Plastic (Part Number: AP3205995)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

Hi - I'm looking for the water line, that goes from the back of the freezer to the ice maker. The water line from the solenoid to the top of the freezer and 90 degrees into the freezer is all there, just the line from there to the ice maker is missing. Thank Jerry80

JERRY80 for Model Number TFX27PPBA

ANSWER Jerry, Based on the information, you need the "Water Fill Tube" WR2X8668 This is the plastic tube that inserts into the grommet on the back of the refrigerator and extends into the freezer compartment and aligns with the fill cup of the ice maker. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Saturday, May 11, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify