24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Valve Control Asm by GE

  1. Our Price $124.92
    Compare At $147.41
    You Save $22.49
     Watch Video
    • Part Number: AP4481427
    • MFG Part Number: WB19K10051
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Valve Control Asm (Part Number: AP4481427)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

Dear Sir; I had a question and got an answer below. I just want to know what's the hole on the valve is for. It is not make sense to me that it allows the GAS flow out when/if the Valve is BAD. The question is why there is relase hole here? Can I just plug it? Thanks Hiro FYI: I smell gas and found it leakages from the plastic CAP of the valve. There is a small hole there on one part, which is use for switch GAS type, after open the CAP. Is it OK to have hole there? Thanks. Hiro Asked by Hiro for Model JGBP28SEH3SS Hello Hiro. Based on the information you provided, it sounds like the valve assembly AP4481427 is bad and will need to be replaced. Hope this helps.

Hiro for Model Number JGBP28SEH3SS

ANSWER Hello Hiro. The hole is for safety overflow. The seal is bad in the unit and you can not plug the hole. You will need to replace the valve WB19K10051. Thanks and Good Luck!! 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Monday, November 28, 2011

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify