24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Water Inlet Valve by GE

  1. Our Price $46.03
    Compare At $72.68
    You Save $26.65
     Watch Video
    • Part Number: AP3192626
    • MFG Part Number: WR57X10032
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Water Inlet Valve (Part Number: AP3192626)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

Hi I recently replaced the water inlet valve, while doing so the white tube that supplies water to the water dispenser was broken and cracked, I need to replace the tubing but I'm not sure how, after it leaves the inlet valve it goes up under the bottom of the fridge into a stopper with some wires, then it appears to exit the stopper and goes under the fridge towards the door.

Andy for Model Number PSC23SGPASSLF

ANSWER Andy, it sounds like the tube to the water tank(reservoir) is the damaged component WR17X2891, you'll need to remove the shelves from the refrigerator and access the tank to disconnect and remove the damaged tube, then reseal the cabinet opening with the "stopper". Hope this helps, and Thanks. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify