24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Water Inlet Valve by GE

  1. Our Price $19.24
    Compare At $47.84
    You Save $28.60
     Watch Video
    • Part Number: AP3189335
    • MFG Part Number: WR57X10033
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Water Inlet Valve (Part Number: AP3189335)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

I have a Kenmore side by side with water and ice on the door (about 15 years old). The tubing to the water supply has degraded, cracked and broken down by the inlet valve. I'm assuming the entire length needs to be replaced, but I don't see any way to run a new line through the interior of the fridge to the valve on the freezer door. Is there a practical way to replace the tube?


ANSWER Hello Fred, The line that goes to the freezer door for the water dispenser runs under the unit to the bottom of the door at the hinge. Before it gets to the hinge, there is a coupling. It is accessed by removing the kick panel below the doors. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Friday, August 23, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify