24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Water Line by GE

  1. Our Price $4.36
    Compare At $8.69
    You Save $4.33
    • Part Number: AP2064543
    • MFG Part Number: WR17X1948
    • Made by: GE
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For GE Water Line (Part Number: AP2064543)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

How to replace the water line attachments to the refrigerator. I purchased the water line tube, now I am unable to disconnect the part thats connected to the refrigerator that attaches to the water line itself... help

Sonya for Model Number ED2CHOXVQ01

ANSWER Sonya, There are two(2) types of fill valve connections, depending on you're valve, if you have the original style plastic or brass compression nut and ferrel, you will need a pair of pliers or wrench to loosen and remove(turn the nut counterclockwise) the nut holding the tube to the valve. If you have the newer style "John Guess" fitting, There is a "plastic" ring surrounding the tube, where it enters the valve. Press in / down on the ring and pull the tube out of the valve at the same time. Thanks, and Good Luck. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify