Installation instructions to replace the inverter board.
ANSWER Hello Joe. 1) Remove the vent grille by loosening two screws.
(2) Remove the outcase. (3) Remove the base plate by loosening four screws.
(4) Disconnect two leadwires of the fan motor
(5) Disconnect the leadwire of the inverter PCB and
the H.V. cable of the magnetron.
(6) Remove the earth wire screw.
(7) Remove three screws securing to duct assembly
and two screws securing to fan guide. (8) Remove a screw securing to inverter module
(9) Push the inverter guide hook and get out the
inverter module assembly lifting up duct assembly.
(10) Open the upper inverter guide.
(11) Remove three screws securing to PCB and pull
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, July 10, 2012