I am looking for a part for a Samsung washer model WF331ANR XAA 04. Earlier today I did a chat and was told that your part AP4205355 $39.99 Door Lock Click for image is what I need. However, when I use your cross reference tool, it tells me that this part is not compatible with the above model number. Thus I am confused. Also your agent told me she was sending me an email with instructions on how to install the part. I never received the email. Can you tell me if this part will work and can I get the installation intructions? Thank you.
ANSWER Hello Wade. The part is correct and she chatted you the instructions on the chat you were having yesterday. Here they are again for you. Thanks for the order. 1. remove the three screws from the top backside of the top panel
2. push the top panel to the rear 1/8 to 1/4 inch
3. lift/rotate top panel from rear to front, set aside.
4. remove the three wire connectors from latch.
5. use #15 Torx to remove the three screws from the latch.
6. remove and replace part using top opening.
7. reverse order to finish.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, October 08, 2013