I also changed a bulb without first unplugging the unit. Big spark and now the whole MW is dead. This spark did not trip any household breakers. What internal fuse would I need replacing? Thanks in advance.
ANSWER Hello Tom. You will need to test the thermal fuse W10138793 in the microwave. It should read closed for continuity. You can test this with a multi-meter TJMA-DMT3. Here is a link on how to use a multi-meter. Hope this helps. http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/oven-repair-including-ranges-cooktops/4810-how-check-continuity-ohmmeter.html
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Wednesday, February 22, 2012