I changed my door handle out and the latch did not seem to catch. When I was working on the latch (with a needle nose pliers and power on) I blew a circuit breaker, when I turned it back on I did not have power to the microwave. I guess I blew a fuse also. Which fuse did I blow and where is it located?
ANSWER Hello Michael. You will need to test the fuse W10422951 in the fuse block inside the microwave. If it test good, then it may have damaged the main control board. You can test this with a multi-meter TJMA-DMT3. Here is a link on how to use a multi-meter. http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/oven-repair-including-ranges-cooktops/4810-how-check-continuity-ohmmeter.html
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Saturday, February 23, 2013