After a recent power outage the microwave part of the combo oven came back on just fine, however the regular oven has no display and none of the buttons do anything. I am assuming the AP4097825 control panel is fried. The wiring diagram shows a mini-breaker on the red wire side of the microwave receptacle. If the mini-breaker tripped, the microwave would not work either, so I am thinking it must be the control panel of the oven. Does that sound correct?
ANSWER Hello Henry. Sounds correct yes, but I would test for power to the board to make sure that was the issue with the unit. You can test this with a multi-meter TJMA-DMT3. Here is a link on how to use a multi-meter. http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/oven-repair-including-ranges-cooktops/4810-how-check-continuity-ohmmeter.html
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Wednesday, September 18, 2013