How you replace the glass top? Where do you start and where you finish? Don't look that hard to replace it yourself , just not sure of any tricks I may need to know. Thanks
ANSWER Hello Jhon. 1. Turn power off.
2. Open oven door and remove screws securing
maintop to oven chassis, located on the outside
edges of the maintop.
3. Raise the front edge of the maintop and pull forward
approximately 6 inches.
4. Label and disconnect wire terminal plugs from the
5. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
6. Reverse procedures to reinstall maintop assembly 5706X572-81. Hope this helps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, December 29, 2011