How to replace cracked ceramic cooktop and replace with new one?
ANSWER Hello Bukee. 1. Turn power off to unit.
2. Open oven door and remove screws securing
maintop to oven chassis, located on the out side
edges of the maintop.
3. Raise the front edge of the maintop and pull forward
4. Disconnect wire terminal plugs from the maintop
5. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
6. Reverse procedure to reinstall maintop assembly W10223231. Hope this helps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Wednesday, December 28, 2011