Is there any step by step instructions on how to replace electronic damper?
ANSWER Hello Mo. Electronically Controled Damper
1. Remove damper cover by removing hex head screw
and lifting off of damper.
2. Remove foam insert by pulling it off of damper control.
3. Depress two clips that hold front of damper in place to
release damper from assembly, lift damper out.
4. Disconnect wires from damper and remove damper 67006249.
5. Reverse procedure to reassemble.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Friday, July 20, 2012