How do I replace rear roller wheels?
ANSWER Hello Don! Here is the information from the manufacturer, hope it helps!
1. Disconnect the unit from the power source.
2. Remove the fron panel assembly.
3. Remove the cylinder assembly.
4. Remove the retaining ring from the end of the shaft.
5. Slide the washer, roller and spacer (if equipped) from the shaft.
6. Remove the two screws which mount the shaft assembly.
NOTE: The left rear shaft assembly can be withdrawn from the front by rotating in slightly and pulling the mounting plate through the hole. The right rear shaft assembly can be extracted from the bottom of the bulkhead and the support leg respectively.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, June 21, 2011