24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Fill Hose by Whirlpool

  1. Our Price $31.30
    Compare At $37.25
    You Save $5.95
    • Part Number: AP2904734
    • MFG Part Number: 304669
    • Made by: Whirlpool
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For Whirlpool Fill Hose (Part Number: AP2904734)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

Inlet Hose 3369414/Sub 304669 routes water from the Inlet Valve 8283345 to the Tub 3378160/Sub W10082654. Looks like there is a Clamp 301958/Sub 596669 at the Inlet Valve end. What holds it to the tub on the other end? There isn't a clamp shown nor present on my dishwasher. Water is leaking from the tub end. If I were to remove the Inlet Hose and buy a new one how would I attach it so as not to leak. Is it supposed to be glued, screwed, etc.

Rhino for Model Number Model #GU980SCGQ3 Whirlpool Dishwasher

ANSWER Rhino, there are ribs on the nozzle that holds the hose to the fill chamber. If this is broken you can try using epoxy to repair it. If this does not help you'll need to replace the dishwasher tub W10082654. Thanks. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Tuesday, January 07, 2014

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify