24/7 Customer Support

:

Customer Questions and Answers for Fitting, Water Connector Union by Whirlpool

  1. Our Price $10.04
    Compare At $18.34
    You Save $8.30
    • Part Number: AP3890557
    • MFG Part Number: 2300868
    • Made by: Whirlpool
    Add to Cart

Questions & Answers

For Whirlpool Fitting, Water Connector Union (Part Number: AP3890557)

Answer or Comment

View all Questions

When the refrigerator was pushed back against the wall, a plastic part on the water/ice dispenser was cracked and needs to be replaced. The tube from the water outlet looks ok. The tube is then routed back to the device that controls water intake at the back left/bottom of the refrigerator. There appears to be a plastic piece that accepts water into the refrigerator. It is blue in color. Do you know what piece I need?

Craig for Model Number Maytag Performa Model PSD262LHE Side by Side Refrigerator

ANSWER Craig, Based on your descripton and location information, it sounds like you'll need to replace the water inlet valve 67005154. If you have the repalcement part on hand, it's a pretty easy , simple change out, if you label the wires and tubes first, or switch one wire or tube from the original to the repalcement it's a lot easier. 

Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com   |   Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify