The light bulb broke in the light socket and when trying to get the metal screw part of the light bulb out, I thought the electricity was off, however it was still plugged in when I stuck some needle nose pliers in the socket to remove it and it sparked and when place new bulb in it would not work. would this mean I shorted out the switch? and should I replace the switch?
Everything else on the microwave works including the fan. Please advise.
ANSWER Hello Manuel,
If the socket was shorted, it probably shot the power supply on the board 8206448.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, April 03, 2012