What are the steps to install housing assembly ap4069713?
ANSWER Hello Tim. 1. Disconnect the unit from the power
2. Open the fresh food door and remove
any items on the top shelf.
3. Set the fresh food control to the coldest
4. Remove the light shield cover by pulling
down on the back corners of the
cover and sliding the cover forward.
5. Remove the fascia/radiant shield
mounting screws. Remove the control
housing mounting screw at the back,
bottom center of the control housing.
Slide the control housing to the right.
Lower the control housing.
6. Disconnect the temperature control
housing electric quick disconnect.
7. Remove the temperature control housing
from the refrigerator and place on a
flat work surface.
8. Install new housing 61005971 in reverse order.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Saturday, August 11, 2012