How is the sleeve kit installed in the icemaker bin?
ANSWER Hello Steve. Here are the instrucions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
Remove the ice bin from refrigerator.
1. Push auger downward from rear of ice bin and pull auger outward.
2. Tilt auger outward and remove auger coupler from auger end.
3. Install auger sleeve over auger.
4. Install auger coupler over auger sleeve.
5. With auger sleeve and coupler installed, push auger assembly down and inward.
6. With auger assembly in place, rotate assembly in ice bin to assure it moves freely.
7. Install the new ice maker shutoff arm on ice maker.
8. After installing ice maker arm, check ice maker module for broken cam. If broken, order W10190935 module assembly.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, March 31, 2011