How do you replace this part. The cooktop has four burners.
ANSWER Hello John. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Turn gas supply off and disconnect the power.
2. Remove top.
3. Disconnect the wires at the switch escutcheon and from the pan switch mounted on the left grill pan.
4. Disconnect the two wires from the spark module located on the back of the unit.
5. If replacing the igniters, disconnect igniter wires from the spark module and remove nut and washer. Disengage igniter from the grill pan and pull wires through the hole of the grill pan.
6. Reverse disassembly procedure, making sure the igniter wires are pulled tight through the holes in the back and held down by the clips.
Note: The holes at the top of the igniter must face the front and back of the unit to provide proper ignition.
7. Check for gas leaks at all connections.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Wednesday, June 01, 2011