How do you replace the Insert, Facade (P/N AP4081836) which is the dispenser touchpad overlay on the fountain unit of the fridge?
ANSWER Hello Mike. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Remove drip tray by pulling it straight out from door.
2. Remove two hex screws at the bottom of facade that
were hidden by drip tray.
3. Push down on facade to release retainer clips.
4. Remove facade and disconnect ten pin connector from
5. Reverse procedure to reassemble.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Wednesday, August 10, 2011