I need to replace the insulation between top of oven and cooktop.
ANSWER Hello Tony. You will need to remove the main top assembly to access and replace the insulation 74008700. 1. Turn power off to unit.
2. Open oven door and remove screws securing
maintop to oven chassis, located on the out side
edges of the maintop.
3. Raise the front edge of the maintop and pull forward
4. Disconnect wire terminal plugs from the maintop
5. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
6. Reverse procedure to reinstall maintop assembly.
Hope this helps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, August 15, 2011