What are the instructions to install part number 31864901, Orifice #58 LP into my Amana stove?
ANSWER Hello Lisa,
As per the tech sheet:
1. Remove or open oven door.
2. Remove screws securing Insta-Broilä bracket.
3. Remove burner carefully, avoid damaging the ignitor to expose burner spud. Remove the #52 natural gas burner spud using a 5/16 socket wrench. Save #52 spud to reconvert if necessary in the future.
4. Install the #58 LP/propane spud (wired to inlet pipe).
5. Replace Insta-Broilä burner and holding screws.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, October 08, 2013