Manufacturing number: P1143315N W
Please provide me with instructions on how to replace the Oven Bake Igniter - Part Number: AP4041245
ANSWER Hello Kathy. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Oven Burner Ignitor 31940001
1. Turn off electrical power and gas to the range.
2. Disconnect gas and power from unit.
3. Remove storage drawer, oven door, racks, and oven
4. Remove Z panel (freestanding only).
5. Disconnect wire terminal plug, located underneath
oven behind storage drawer.
6. Remove screws securing ignitor to oven burner and
oven rear wall.
7. Remove oven ignitor, by sliding ignitor towards front
of the oven, feeding wires through opening.
8. Replace and reassemble in reverse order. Hope this helps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, August 04, 2011