My oven errors out (F2) during the warm-up cycle; it usually warms up for about six minutes before erroring. Once the F2 error appears, none of the buttons work; at this point I must kill the power and wait about 3 minutes before powering it back on. Once I power it back on, it will bake without erring again. I don't have a meter to test anything, but I'm thinking it's the temperature sensor, based on Google research. What do you think, most likely, is the problem?
ANSWER Hello Liz. 1. Verify failure, if not displayed. Go to Diagnostics screen 5 A-Last Fault Code/ B-Cleared Error Code), page 3; and clear the error
code by pressing the START key.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
3. Plug in range or reconnect power.
4. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Verify operation is normal. Go to step 1 and complete checks.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, March 12, 2013