My whirlpool stove heats up then beeps a few times then shuts off and displays F2 error code?
ANSWER Hello Denise. F2 is a Shorted key. You will need to 1. Verify failure, if not displayed. Go to Diagnostics screen 5 A-Last Fault Code/ B-Cleared Error Code); and clear the error
code by pressing the START key.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
3. Plug in range or reconnect power.
4. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Verify operation is normal. Go to step 1 and complete checks.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, April 30, 2013