How do I install part #AP 4416969? Any special tools needed? Any speical skills needed? Where are the screws location to disconnect the part? I do not see them. Do i pry off of the cover?
ANSWER Hello Martin. 1. Turn off power to unit.
2. Remove screws securing trim piece(s) to the cabinet.
3. Slide unit out of cutout approximately 6 to 8 inches.
4. Remove screws securing control panel assembly to
5. Label and disconnect wire terminal plugs from control
6. Place control panel 5765M441-60 assembly on a protected surface.
7. Reverse procedure to reassemble. Hope this helps.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Saturday, February 11, 2012