I've bought the new PCB assembly from AppliancePartsPros but can't figure out how to get the old card out of the dishwasher- I've removed all the screws I can see but the card still won't budge. I asked this question last week but didn't get an answer.
ANSWER Hello Richard. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope thiis helps.
PC Board Removal
1. Disconnect power to the machine.
2. Remove the Inner Door Panel.
3. To access PC Board, remove 1/4" screw on PC Board Housing Cover.
4. To remove PC Board, loosen (2) 1/4" screws securing PC Board Base to Control Panel.
5. Remove pin and ribbon connectors from PC Board.
6. Depress tabs on PC Board Housing to remove PC Board.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, April 26, 2011