Note: This question is for the older version of this part, but we thought you might still find it helpful
front loader washer Q: Is the there a flow meter built into disenper actuator assembly? I getting a fh error code and it says to check the flow meter but there isn't one after the mixing valves. water level switch checks good.
ANSWER Hello Dumas. There is no flow meter used in this model. Here is the things to check after you get the FH error code. Possible Causes / Procedure
¦ If there is no water in the unit:
—Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are
turned on all the way.
—Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged
screens in the inlet valves.
—Verify inlet valve operation.
¦ If there is water in the unit:
—Verify drain pump operation.
—Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good
condition and properly connected to tub and pressure
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure
switch, drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the
part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, August 16, 2012