Whirlpool Duet Sport WFW8400TW03 front loader washer. Getting F20 error code.Things I've done.
1) checked hot/cold fill hoses, good water pressure, no clogs, inlet value screens appear clear
2) checked water pressure switch, checked continuity per manual, ok
3) blew into water pressure switch, heard 2 clicks, ok
4) blew into water pressure hose, could hear bubbles and air going through
5) Tried Hot cycle, then cold cycle, got F20 on both, usually washer fills up with water ok and then get F20 code, sometimes, looks like it goes through wash cycle and then F20.
6) Don't see any kinks in hoses interal or external, looks like all electrial connectors are connected.
ANSWER Hello Dan,
You will also want to check to make sure that the drain pump is operating. Make sure that there is not a siphoning effect happening where the water just flows back out of unit. Press Pause/Cancel to clear display and the unit will drain for 3 minutes. Verify that the harness connections to valves, pressure switch and control board are good. Check for leaks from hoses. Check the hose attached to bottom of tub to make sure that there is nothing clogged in it not allow water to drain properly.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, December 24, 2012