Whirlpool front load washer flashing F24. Does not do anything.
ANSWER Hello Sam. If the water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range (23°F to 217°F
[-5°C to 103°C]) during the water-heating step of the WASH cycle. Possible Causes/Procedure
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check connections to water heater & CCU (TH2 & HE2 cavities) connectors
are not broken or wires detached and connector internal pins are visible.
- Check continuity from the water heater sensor (black wires) to CCU
(TH2 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Check that the resistance of heating element. - Check that the resistance of the water sensor. - Plug in washer or reconnect power cord.
- Verify the unit operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. - After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect
power and wait for 15 seconds.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Thursday, March 07, 2013