Spilled milk over knob to burner (not on burner) and the ignitor kept sparking until I unplugged the unit. When it was plugged back in that one burner would not spark or light but other 3 burners work fine. Checked wire connections to valve and to burner and both were clean and the top burner ignitor looked clean and intact. Should I replace the switch ignitor, spark module, or top burner ignitor or all of the above? Thank you for the info! Chuck
ANSWER Hello Chuck,
This will probably take the start switch 3185830 to restore normal operation.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, August 13, 2012