I get an error F2 sometimes and most of the time I get a suds error . Also it smells like rotten eggs I think coming from the drain,but I checked and cleaned the drain Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?
You will want to do the following steps to try to correct this error:
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and
make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Wednesday, July 03, 2013